Preview

Saturday, June 11, 2011

jealousy

For every lie I ever told, for every line I ever sold 
For everyone I ever hurt before 
I could always find a good excuse 
I could always find something to use 
I could always find a way out of the truth 
Well it used to feel okay inside to get in their face and tell these lies 
But not today... I'm breaking free 

I never thought the day would come to say sorry for the things I've done 
I know the list is long but thats all on me 
I cant really find the words to make up to the ones I've hurt 
But I hope they see this side of me 
I swear that I've been waiting, I've been waiting, to say 

Oh Jealousy, look what you've done 
You've got a hold of me, you've made me become 
Thought I'd never be what I'm running from 
This jealousy look what its done 

You rip apart my insides 
You know that I cant sleep 
You tear apart my whole life 
You take the best of me... 

owhhhhhh jealousy

takkan baca jerrrrrr...komen sket...tq~hehe

No comments: