Preview

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"jEaLouSy"

For every lie I ever told..
for every line I ever sold..
For everyone I ever hurt before..

I could always find a good excuse
I could always find something to use
I could always find a way out of the truth
Well it used to feel okay inside to get in their face and tell these lies
But not today...
I’m breaking free

I never thought the day would come to say sorry for the things I’ve done
I know the list is long but that’s all on me
I can’t really find the words to make up to ones I’ve hurt
But I hope they see this side of me
I swear that I’ve been waiting, I’ve been waiting, to say

You rip apart my insides
You know that I can’t sleep
You tear apart my whole life
You take the best of me...

Oh jealousy, Oh jealousy, look what you’ve done
You’ve got a hold of me, you’ve made me become
Thought I’d never be what I’m running from
This jealousy look what its done

from good charlotte..
song title : jealousy
takkan baca jerrrrrr...komen sket...tq~hehe

No comments: