Preview

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

where could we be?

I smile, you laugh, I look away
I sigh, you ask me why, I say
It's okay and I'm just feeling down
Your hand on mine I hear the words
If only love had found us first
Our lives, they would be different, oh...

So I stand
And wait
I am just a girl

Where would we be now, baby
If we found each other first
Where would we be now, baby?

And now I must confess
That I'm a sinking ship
And I'm anchored by the weight of my heart cause its filled with these feelings
But I keep my true thoughts locked beside my heart's black box
It won't be found, it won't survive, through the smoke or the wreckage

So I crash
And burn
I got a lot of things to learn

Where would we be now baby
If we found each other first
What would you do now darling
If I said these simple words
I'll wait, I'll wait
As long as you want
Where would we be now baby

I'll wait
I'll wait
takkan baca jerrrrrr...komen sket...tq~hehe

No comments: